- 12 Proven Methods How to Reduce Cart Abandonment (Practical Guide) - November 25, 2021
- 7 Best Payment Gateways for Ecommerce Business (Review) - November 22, 2021
- How to use Hashtags to boost your organic reach in Social Media? - November 19, 2021
Subscription management and billing for a large number of customers may be a time-consuming and inefficient procedure.
If you have a large customer base, you must consolidate all of your customers’ information into one place, including contact information, payment information, and the ability to create invoices.
Is it safe and efficient to do everything by hand with a pen and paper?
No, I don’t think so. Not at least, today’s digitalized world.
Suppose you want to effectively manage the vast amounts of data produced by company transactions. You’ll require subscription management software with billing automation; it will assist you in consolidating all of your data and handling every element of your business client management.
Data extraction will be flexible due to making it simpler to extract data and saving time in payment administration, detailed reporting, payment processing, and invoicing activities.
What is the best subscription management software?
We’ve compiled a list of 7 subscription management software based on our extensive research, and each listing includes a description of the features and a pricing range for each product.
Comparing the top 7 subscription management solutions may help you choose the most refined product that suits your business needs.
With this subscription management software, you may make an infinite amount of money and have an endless number of customers.
Furthermore, there will be no additional fees. You are free to utilize the system for as long as you want.
Pabbly Subscriptions management allows you to build an unlimited number of products and plans. It’s possible to offer these plans and products through checkout pages and keep track of both customer and subscription data separately.
Only a combination of these two strategies offers a dedicated affiliate management system for regular payments.
Pabbly Subscriptions, on the other hand, can take care of all of your subscription payment needs while keeping within your predetermined budget. You can do anything with it, receive subscription fees from clients, manage all subscription databases from a single dashboard, monitor detailed statistics from professional reports automatically generated by software, and the list goes on.
Recommended Reading: 9 Factors that Influence Consumer Purchasing Decisions (Definitive Guide)
Here are some of the best things about Pabbly:
A dashboard for affiliate management
A built-in tool lets you keep track of your affiliates. Pabbly Subscriptions’ built-in affiliate management feature makes it simple to keep track of your mates.
Portal for client and customer
Customers will access their account information and subscriptions and edit their subscription details via the program’s integration.
Detailed analytic report
A dashboard on the site shows you detailed metrics like how many subscribers in the last month and current month, how many cancel their subscriptions, etc., in real-time.
You may generate an invoice for your client’s purchase, whether recurring or one-time. Pabbly Subscriptions saves you time by handling the tax calculations for you.
Price will change, depending on how many months you want. Consider a low-cost monthly or yearly membership package if you’re going to increase your income without limiting your customer base.
With Pabbly, you pay a monthly set fee of $39 to generate an infinite amount of sales income and an unlimited number of clients without incurring any transaction fees.
Although the annual membership costs $199, the first six months are free. As a result, you wind up saving 50%.
The Billsby subscription billing system is a feature-rich, customizable, and simple-to-integrate solution that has everything you’ll need to operate your company, including a level system; it will help you identify from the most profitable clients to the least.
Billsby’s intriguing features include the following:
Flexible invoice option
Invoices from Billsby feature an account management sidebar rather than a static PDF for customers who desire greater control over their accounts. For example, missed payments may be charged to the client’s card, or they can contact your customer service team to make other arrangements.
Embedded payment option
Billsby’s integrated checkout, which includes several essential features such as subscription plan selection options and custom fields, makes it simpler for clients to purchase with their favorite choices.
Follow up payment
You may address missing payments in a variety of ways with Billsby. You can also choose how customers who wish to cancel their subscriptions are reunited with you.
Billsby’s pricing is unusual among subscription management systems in that it includes all capabilities at every price level, so there’s no need to upgrade to a costlier plan to obtain the features your company requires.
Because there is no monthly plan with Billsby, you will not be charged if you make money. During the risk-free trial time, you won’t be charged until you’ve generated $5,000 in income utilizing Billsby’s services, so it’s worth checking out.
After that, you’ll only owe a charge of 0.4 percent of your net earnings. If your company generates $10,000 in monthly revenue, Billsby will charge you $40 each month.
However, even if you don’t want any third-party logo or brand in your email content or invoices, you may use their white label option for a bit of a fee if you want to remove their branding altogether.
Recommended Reading: 10 Best eCommerce Platforms for Your Business in 2021 (Review)
Skio allows you to sell subscriptions to your clients fast and with a simple process, even if you have a custom offer for them with various plans and prices.
To quickly build up complex price systems for your service, you should try out their application.
Customers may easily manage their subscriptions on any device, including smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers.
Skio is a Shopify-specific subscription-based e-commerce platform. As a result, you’ll save time since you won’t have to deal with customer complaints or manually monitor subscriptions.
Your time is better spent operating your company than dealing with subscribers.
Some key features
- Customers will be pleased to transfer payment providers since they won’t have to deal with payment issues or card changes.
- You may include customer loyalty programs and discounts with post-paid bills.
- Customers will be able to see their account information when they check-in.
- Using a headless customer interface, which can serve almost any number of clients, saves both time and money on administration.
Skio is available for a monthly fee of $299. Each subsequent transaction will be subject to 1% and a flat fee of 20 cents. In addition, the interest rate fluctuates based on the amount of money the organization earns.
The company’s website lists a few restrictions that prohibit specific potential customers from taking advantage of the free trial.
Recharge is a must-have tool for anybody looking to increase revenue, acquire new clients, or improve relationships with current customers.
These subscriptions act as a global connective tissue. They serve more than 35 million consumers across the world. In addition, you can quickly build secure payment sites for invoicing subscribers using ReCharge’s simple user interface.
Using Recharge, businesses may keep and increase client loyalty by offering subscription-based services.
A subscription-based company can easily keep tabs on its performance while also rapidly growing worldwide by using subscription management solutions.
Recommended Reading: Ultimate Guide: Social Media Marketing Plan 101 (Complete Edition Vol.1)
- The automation management option allows order talking and processing from customer and delivery, recurring payments, and automatically managing subscriptions. Thus it becomes much more manageable.
- If you have a solid international payments infrastructure, you can reach more consumers across the globe.
- Allow subscription offers as soon as feasible, giving you the advantage to convert your clients.
- You can maximize revenues by considering things like customer lifetime value and engagement while making decisions.
You may choose one of the two pricing plans for your business.
- Standard plan: It has no monthly fees (pay as you go model), cost 1%, and a 10c flat fee per transaction.
- Pro plan: Monthly cost $300; transaction cost 1% and 19c flat fee.
To help you expand your company and make more money, you may utilize a Pro plan to gain some excellent insights into metrics, reporting, and analytics that can assist you.
There’s no better tool than FastSpring’s subscription management software when it comes to managing recurring charges. As a result, many large corporations, including Microsoft and Adobe, make use of it.
Below are some features you will get from FastSpring
Lightning-fast setup option
Simple to set up, you can create as many pricing plans as you need with only a few clicks using FastSpring subscriptions.
Don’t want to build your own? Then choose a premade template
In addition, their software enables practically any subscription model, such as a completely free plan, trial option to try out their paid plans, and others.
Foolproof financial security system
There are various issues covered in this area, such as integrating coupons and discounts, refunding overpaid customers, and customizing clients’ care notes and plan settings. It also included a safeguard against fraudulent payments.
Grow plan: This has a dynamic costing model; you will pay 5.9% along with a flat fee of 95c per transaction.
Business Plan: A monthly fixed cost of $199; apart from it, you have to pay a fee per transaction.
Enterprise Plan: It has unique features such as CRM software integration. However, to learn about pricing, you have to contact them.
Chargebee’s robust platform simplifies subscription and billing management. With Chargebee, you not only have complete control over your client subscriptions, but you also have access to valuable data that may help your business develop.
With Chargebee’s sophisticated capabilities, you can build customized subscription plans for each consumer and promote them by cross-selling options.
Some features that make them unique
- The software will inform customers about upselling, cross-selling, and bundling possibilities before making an order; thus, it will increase your overall sales.
- Control subscriptions and recurring income obligations, as well as your ability to react quickly to any problems that may occur to ensure that you fulfill your promises.
- Provide your members with a safe membership experience by offering a secure, dependable payment system.
- It is possible to connect with an actual individual while receiving consumer payments, enabling you to collect money upfront and minimize disputes. As a result, your chances of not being paid are down, and your cash flow goes up.
Each of Chargebee’s four plans comes with various options, so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
Here are the pricing models they offer:
- Launch plan: for three users, no monthly cost until you reach your first revenue mark of $100K.
- Rise plan: best for ten users; the monthly cost is $249.
- Scale plan: for 25 users, the monthly cost is $549.
- Enterprise plan: for a large organization with a custom solution, call them to quote a price.
Recommended Reading: 5 Effective and Proven Brand Strategy for Small Business (Practical Guide)
You can keep track of all your clients and subscribers using Zuora’s subscription management solution.
They have been merging their software with the most valuable functions and third-party integrations for a long time.
Customer data, such as real-time invoicing and subscriptions, may help marketers make more informed decisions about their overall marketing strategy. This will result in more profits as well as greater engagement with clients.
- Develop new charging models, integrate income streams and keep your subscriber relationships going strong with this software.
- Put your time-consuming revenue procedures on autopilot by automating them, and you’ll be ready to go live with your books every time.
- Zuora offers the most extensive dataset and in-depth market expertise to optimize subscription revenue, improve payment processing faster, and decrease churn.
- Take advantage of their various features, such as speed and flexibility. Also, you can use their SDK and APIs in any eCommerce platform you want. Therefore, it will help you to grow your business fast.
Zuora’s website does not provide any pricing information. However, customers are invited to join up for a free trial of Zuora to see how subscriptions may benefit their business operation.
With subscription management software, you can accomplish impossible things. However, every brand has its strengths and weaknesses, and it is you who has to find out which one is going to suit your business needs.